Terms and conditions of entry for the WA Good Food Guide Film Festival Competition
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is West Australian Good Food Guide Awards Unit Trust.
ABN: 45263 963 888
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- The WAGFG Film Festival Competition commences on March 15 2021 and closes on March 19 2021. Only the winner will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- To enter, entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- All competition entrants must reside in Australia. Winners entering from outside Australia will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition through a WAGFG media channel site may be updated from time to time.
- The 2 night hotel stay including breakfast at QT is only valid mid-week and until 30 December 2021. Not available Christmas Day.
- Travel arrangements to Matt Moran Cooking Demo and Film Festival are the responsibility of the winner
- It is the responsibility of the winner to alert the WA Good Food Guide to any allergies and/or medical conditions prior to Film Festival screenings